Before or right after you begin your evaluation (ECR or Type 1) we can help you fill most or all of your expected course deficiencies, saving you both time and money! This service is perfect for any foreign trained PT that has not yet started (or just started) the evaluation process with other companies (such as FCCPT/CGFNS)!
You will be paired with one of our credit evaluation experts and they will work with you to fill any deficiencies to expedite your testing eligibility. Save time and money, enroll today!
INSTRUCTIONS, TIMELINE, & CERTIFICATION:
1. Enroll with a pre-evaluation advisor directly through this site by adding to your cart and checking out.
2. You will receive an email within 48-hours from the FACTS Team. Check your email for detailed instructions.
3. We will require the following information: Exact or expected course deficits.
4. Once we receive all requested materials, we will have your pre-evaluation certificate of courses within 14-business days.
5. Our pre-evaluation will fill most or all of our expected course deficiencies (assuming you start the evaluation process right away). — If we miss ANY courses in your pre-evaluation, you will receive the post-evaluation advisor service at a 50% discount, this is our promise to you. As a TRUE 501(c)(3) non profit, we are here to provide you with the best, fastest, and most fairly priced services available!
WHAT THE PRE-EVALUATION IS NOT
The pre-evaluation is not a full educational review. This service does not go through your transcripts and education to look for deficiencies. For that service, you should look at the complete educational review services currently being offered by other organizations. The per-evaluation service is best for students that know their deficits, either from fellow classmates, or others that have gone through an evaluation before them.
*Educational Credentials Review (ECR) and Type 1 Review are obtained from outside agencies. At this time FACTS does not perform these services.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, & ETHICAL STANDARDS
Foreign Academic Credentialing Tools & Services adheres to strict ethical guidelines in all services we provide. We will follow all laws, policies, rules, and regulations on services rendered. We will never allow use of fake or illegal documentation, plagiarism, sharing of materials with copyright, and/or sharing of course materials. Our advisors and tutors will not perform any work in an unethical manner. By signing up, you agree to also adhere to these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in immediate stoppage of services. FACTS is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit operating in the State of California and providing services worldwide.